- A complete all-inclusive, exotic 09 days tour with maximum quality sightseeing
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 02 nights in Siem Reap the gateway to the ruins of Angkor
- A full day exploring the Angkor area - home to a cluster of splendid temple ruins with a local guide
- Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone
- See the impressive Bayon Temple, which represents the intersection of heaven and earth.
- Visit the Angkor Wat - a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world.
- See the Phnom Bakheng Temple atop the Phnom Bakheng Hill and also catch a spectacular sunset view
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake aboard a traditional wooden boat.
- Fly to Saigon
- Visit the famous Cuchi Tunnels - an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the C Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Saigon see the most famous landmarks of Saigon
- Cruise on the Mekong river and see the four islands : Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix.
- Visit the Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile Pond at the Phoenix Island
- Fly to Hanoi
- Visit the beautiful Halong Bay - known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests.
- Enjoy an overnight cruise on the Halong Bay passing by amazing shaped mountains
- Visit the Sung Sot Cave and sail to Titop Beach and mountain
- Full day guided tour of Hanoi
- A relaxed tour with ample time
Welcome to Siem Reap, CambodiaRead More
Today, embark on your exciting tour as board your flight to Siem Reap. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager / local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and check in. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Cheathata Suites or similar in Siem Reap
Tour the Angkor area, one of the most important archaeological sites in South-East Asia exploring the wondrous ancient ruins. Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire, from the 9th to the 15th century. They include the famous Temple of Angkor Wat and, at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.Read More
After a buffet breakfast at hotel, start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area. We spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm, which is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, you can walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill for a view of the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. Tonight enjoy a local dinner Overnight in Hotel Cheathata Suites or similar in Siem Reap.
Visit the floating village of Chong Khneas. Fly to Saigon Vietnam.Read More
After breakfast this morning, visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometres south of Siem Reap. We take a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. Enjoy lunch. Later transfer to the airport for your flight to Saigon. Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, transfer to your hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Eden Star or similar in Saigon
Visit the Cuchi Tunnels the best-preserved example of a much wider tunnel network that covers significant stretches of Vietnam. City tour of SaigonRead More
After breakfast this morning, transfer to Cuchi, passing paddy fields. See the Cuchi Tunnels, which is an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the C Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Never discovered by America forces, these tunnels were an important Vietcong base during America War. Stretching over 200km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand out of hard laterite, connected commands posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later explore the city of Saigon on a city tour. See the famous Saigon landmarks, the post office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame as well as the Centre Post Office and pass by the ornate City Hall (Hotel De Ville) and old Opera House. Visit The Unification Palace which formerly was Independence palace of the South Vietnamese President. Finally, end up at the centre Ben Thanh Market, where vendor display a vast of variety of traditional goods and handicrafts. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Eden Star or similar in Saigon.
Cruise along the Mekong River, which passes through breath-taking scenery of mountains, rice paddies and ancient architecture, as it covers nearly three thousand miles on its journey through China, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Visit the Thoi Son Island and the Phoenix Island to visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile pond. Fly to HanoiRead More
After breakfast, transfer to outskirt of Saigon and begins the tour on the beautiful countryside road. Start at Tourist Boat Station (My Tho), cruising on Tien (Mekong) river and seeing four islands Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Visit the fish floating market and fish-craft village along the Tien River. Stop at Thoi Son Island, go walking around countryside road, seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music. Take a rowing boat on small canal with beautiful scenery of country side, to visit honey-bee farm and enjoy honey-tea. Stop at Phoenix Island to visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile-pond. Enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant. Drive back to Saigon and transfer to the airport to board your flight to Hanoi. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Boss Legend Hotel or similar in Hanoi
On to the beautiful Halong Bay, known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Sail along this beautiful region on board an overnight cruise.Read More
After breakfast, travel through the Red River Delta to beautiful Halong Bay. The scenic drive will pass through rural landscapes before arriving at this World Heritage site. Upon arrival board the Boat where you will enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the bay passing amazing shaped mountains. Later you will visit Sung Sot Cave then sail on to Titop Beach and Mountain. Weather permitting, you may wish to partake in a 400 steps climb up the mountain to enjoy a picturesque view of Halong Bay whilst viewing the sunset. Enjoy local dinner on board the cruise. Overnight on board the Huong Hai Sealife cruise.
Enjoy the early morning view of the bays landscape from on board your cruise. Visit the Hang Luon. Drive back to Hanoi.Read More
Enjoy early morning view of the bays landscape. Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the water of the bay before taking a small boat to visit Hang Luon. We have some time to swim before sailing back to the Harbour. After check out have early lunch and then drive back to Hanoi. Tonight enjoy Dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. Overnight at Boss Legend Hotel or similar in Hanoi.
Full day tour of Hanoi. Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake and much more.Read More
After breakfast, start your full day city tour. Our first stop will be the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the father of modern-day Vietnam declared the nations independence in 1945. Discover the reverence with which the Vietnamese treat their Uncle Ho at this pilgrimage site. Continue your tour at sites such as the Stilt House, Presidential Palace, and One Pillar Pagoda. Then drive to the Temple of Literature, built in honor of Confucius by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070,which is also used to be the first university of Vietnam in the 11th century. Enjoy an Indian lunch. Later, we shall visit The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, which is a museum in Hanoi, Vietnam, which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam. Then visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake) and passing by Ngoc Son Temple (outside) with Sunrise Bridge. You also have some free time for shopping at the Old Quarter. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Boss Legend Hotel or similar in Hanoi
After a buffet / boxed breakfast at the hotel, you have some time for last minute shopping. Later check out of the hotel and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Siem Reap
- Full day guided tour of the Angkor area
- VVisit the Angkor Wat Temple
- South Gate of Angkor Thom
- Bayon Temple
- Ta Prohm Temple
- Floating village of Chong Khneas
- Sail on the traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake
- Siem Reap
- Visit the Cuchi Tunnels
- Guided city tour of Saigon
- Cruise along the Mekong river
- Visit the Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile pond temple at Phoenix Island
- Halong Bay
- Overnight cruise along the beautiful Halong Bay
- Full day guided city tour
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Visit the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Cheathata Suites or similar in Siem Reap
- 02 night accommodation at Hotel Eden Star or similar in Saigon
- 01 night accommodation on board the Huong Hai Sealife cruise
- 03 night accommodation at Hotel Boss Legend or similar in Hanoi
- Daily American buffet breakfast in your hotel
- Indian Vegetarian / Jain / Local lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Indian / Local Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance
- All local taxes as of 30th January 2016
- Cost of Vietnam and Cambodia visas.
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach.
- Flight from Siem Reap ? Saigon & Saigon ? Hanoi is included in your tour cost
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 10 full paying passengers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made a