- A complete tour with quality sightseeing
- Stay in comfortable hotels
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping
- Daily American breakfast at the hotels
- Lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily dinners at finest Indian restaurants
- Stay 05 nights in the Shoppers Paradise Thailand
- Stay 02 nights in Pattaya - Asias Premier Beach Destination
- Visit the famous Coral Island a haven for water sport activities with Coconut water
- Stay 03 nights in Bangkok
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok
- Visit the famous Gems Gallery
- Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
Welcome to Bangkok the capital of Thailand. Onto Pattaya Asias premier beach resort.Read More
Today, embark on your exciting tour to South East Asia as you board your flight to Bangkok. On arrival you will be met by our professional and experienced Tour Manager / local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. On arrival in Bangkok, proceed to Pattaya, Asias premier beach resort. Check into the hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Woraburi The Ritz or similar in Pattaya. (D)
Visit the famous Coral Island an ideal place for coral viewing and water sports activities. Tonight you have the option to enjoy the glamorous Alcazar / Tiffany show.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, get set to explore the charm and beauty of Coral Island (subject to weather conditions). Start with an exciting ride in a speedboat to Ko Larn Island where you can enjoy water sports activities like parasailing, snorkeling, windsurfing etc. on your own. (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). Also view the colorful and abundant underwater life without getting wet as you gaze at them from aboard a glass bottom boat. Enjoy coconut water. After an Indian lunch, the afternoon is at leisure for you to relax. This evening you have the option to enjoy the Tiffany / Alcazar show a spectacular dance, music and costume extravaganza. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at Woraburi The Ritz or similar in Pattaya. (B,L,D)
Visit the famous Gems Gallery. Onto Bangkok.Read More
After an American breakfast at your hotel, check out of the hotel and drive towards Bangkok. En-route visit a Gems gallery where you can not only buy precious stones but also understand their creation and making. Enjoy Indian lunch at an Indian restaurant. Arrive into Bangkok and check into your hotel. Tonight enjoy an Indian dinner. Overnight at hotel Manhattan or similar in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
A chance to enjoy a fun filled trip to Safari World - Visit Safari Park and Marine Park, Thailands greatest open air zoo and Leisure Park.Read More
After an American breakfast at the hotel, the rest of the day is free for you to relax or you can avail of an optional excursion to Safari World. Visit Safari Park - an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds and seals. Enjoy an Indian lunch at Marine Park. Today, you have an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. The rest of the evening is free for shopping. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Manhattan or similar in Bangkok (B,D
Enjoy a guided city tour of Bangkok. Day free for shopping.Read More
After an American Breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a guided tour of the city. Visit the Wat Benchamabophit the marble temple, the Wat Pho the temple of the reclining Buddha, the largest and oldest in Bangkok and the Wat Traimit - the Golden Buddha Temple. This houses the stunning 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made of pure gold. You have the rest of the day to indulge in some shopping. Tonight enjoy an Indian Dinner. Overnight at Hotel Manhattan or similar in Bangkok (B, D)
After a buffet/ boxed breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to the Airport for your flight back home. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with Vacations Exotica (B)
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Excursion to Coral island.
- Visit a famous gems gallery.
- Guided city tour of Bangkok.
- 02 nights accommodation at Hotel Woraburi The Ritz or similar in Pattaya
- 03 nights accommodation at Hotel Manhattan or similar in Bangkok
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Indian Jain / Vegetarian lunches as specified in the itinerary
- Daily Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
AIRFARE, TICKET TAXES AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
- Cost of ticket taxes
- Cost of overseas travel insurance
- All local taxes as of 30th January 2016
- Cost of Thailand single entry visas.
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the itinerary will be by an air conditioned coach.
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour. Keeping your convenience in mind, we have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. However for any passengers above the age of 60, and those who extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager or a local representative throughout your tour. (Subject to minimum 15 full paying passengers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at th